Eco-Thrift is dedicated to reducing waste and resource overuse in our society by returning donated quality items to use. A portion of profits go to supporting local organizations committed to the philosophy of sustainable living. We are volunteer powered!
All donations made to Eco-Thrift should be of high-quality and only gently used. That means no broken drawers, cracks, chips or signs of excessive wear. All clothes should be clean and without holes, outdoor gear, furniture, household items etc. should be clean and in good working order. We will gladly accept items dropped off at our location during regular store hours (10-5 during the fall and winter and 10-6 during the spring and summer).
Why should you donate? All the goods you donate not only help prolong the life cycle of an item and keep it out of the landfill, but pump more money into our local economy. All goods donated to Eco-Thrift are sold only through our store in Fort Collins, and any items we cannot sell we donate to local organizations and individuals who have a use for them or can re-purpose them.
- small working appliances (such as toasters)
- furniture, large and small
- antiques of all kinds, the funkier the better!
- gently used clothing
- tools, hardware, some construction materials
- yard and garden items
- stereo and small electronics
- working computers, p-4 or newer
- outdoor recreation gear
- household and small kitchen items
- house plants and pots
- skis and snowboards
- Infant wear and gear (such as car seats)
- Ceiling fans
- Mattresses or boxsprings
- Items with excessive pet hair and/or smoke odor
At this time, we are unable to provide tax-deduction receipts.